AMC has just released the trailer for Season 5 of its critically acclaimed TV series, The Walking Dead.
Film critic Joshua Starnes
is live-blogging The Walking Dead panel from San Diego Comic-Con, and he reports:
- This season is about who do the characters become after doing unspeakable things to stay alive.
- 'We will see the story of Terminus, how it happened.'
- 'Very quickly we're going to start getting back on track dealing with comic events,' Kirkman says.
- There will be some suburban/urban settings 'perhaps inspired by the comic book' in Season 5.
- Nicotero has been experimenting with newer and newer effects and ways to expand the Walking Dead world.