COACHELLA 2014 LINEUP
Friday, April 11 & 18:
Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Broken Bells, Zedd, Girl Talk, Ellie Goulding, Chromeo, HAIM, Neko Case, AFI, Martin Garrix, Bonobo, Bryan Ferry, The Glitch Mob, The Afghan Whigs, The Cult, Bastille, Flume, Aloe Blacc, Jagwar Ma, A$AP Ferg, Grouplove, Woodkid, Carnage, Shlomo, Gareth Emery, Michael Brun, MS MR, Kate Nash, Hot Since 82, Damian Lazarus, GOAT, Nina Kraviz, Anthony Green, Duke Dumont, The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Solomun, ZZ Ward, Anti-Flag, Caravan Palace, Flatbush Zombies, Deorro, Waxahatchee, Title Fight, Davide Squillace, DJ Falcon, Dum Dum Girls, Austra, Tom Odell, Dixon, Wye Oak, Crosses, Mako, The Preatures, The Bots, Gabba Gabba Heys.
Saturday, April 12 & 19:
Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Foster The People, Pet Shop Boys, MGMT, Empire Of The Sun, Fatboy Slim, Nas, Kid Cudi, The Head And The Heart, Sleigh Bells, Cage The Elephant, City And Colour, CHVRCHES, Dillon Francis, Capital Cities, The Naked And Famous, Temples, Mogwai, Warpaint, Solange, Washed Out, Future Islands, Ty Segall, DARKSIDE, Banks, Tiga, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Netsky, RL Grime, Galantis, Foxygen, White Lies, Graveyard, The Internet, Laura Mvula, The Dismemberment Plan, Headhunterz, Blood Orange, GTA, TJR, Cajmere, Guy Gerber, Nicole Moudaber, MAKJ, Bear Hands, The Magician, Young & Sick, Unlocking The Truth, Saints Of Valory, Carbon Airways, UZ, Syd Arthur, Bicep, Drowners.
Sunday, April 13 & 20:
Arcade Fire, Beck, Calvin Harris, Neutral Milk Hotel, Disclosure, Lana Del Rey, Motorhead, Alesso, Duck Sauce, Little Dragon, Beady Eye, Flosstradamus, The Toy Dolls, The 1975, Adventure Club, Big Gigantic, Chance The Rapper, Laurent Garnier, Krewella, Rudimental, STRFKR, Fishbone, Trombone Shorty, AlunaGeorge, Art Department, Flight Facilities, Frank Turner, John Newman, Maceo Plex, Superchunk, Bombino, Daughter, Bad Manners, Surfer Blood, Lee Burridge, Poolside, Classixx, Showtek, James Vincent McMorrow, Bo Ningen, Aeroplane, Ratking, Jhene Aiko, J. Roddy Walston & The Business, Factory Floor, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Anna Lunoe, The Martinez Brothers, Scuba, John Beaver.
Tickets to both weekends go on sale Friday, January 10th at 10am PST. Get step-by-step instructions on how to purchase tickets here. You’ll need to have a Frontgate account set up in order to buy tickets when they go on sale.
General admission festival passes for Weekend 1 must be purchased as a shuttle combination. All pass types are available for Weekend 2. The price you see is the price you pay — prices reflect all fees included. Layaway is no longer an option for either weekend.
• Festival passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
• Festival passes are only valid for the weekend you purchased.
• Wristbands void if tampered or removed.
• The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free.
• Festival passes are limited to 2 per billing address. Anyone that purchases more, either for themselves or for others, are subject to cancellation.
• Yes that means you can buy two passes
• Please note: If you are logged into your account and try to make an additional purchase for friends, even if the new order is under another name, it is subject to cancellation.
• Original purchaser name can not be changed.
• Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• Please note, Wristband Registration will be required for 2014 Festival.
• Please READ the TERMS OF SALE you are agreeing to when purchasing passes HERE or HERE.
• Once again Coachella will attempt to produce two identical festival weekends. That means same lineup, same art, same place, different people.
• Camping passes are NON transferable and will ONLY work with the festival pass it is purchased with.
• You must purchase a festival pass in order to purchase a car or tent camping pass.
• Everyone camping onsite must have a festival pass.
• Tent/Car camping passes are limited to 1 per order.
• Companion camping parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
• All sales are FINAL – No refunds / cancellations or exchanges.
• DO NOT BUY passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party or scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
• Day parking during the festival is free
(9am-2am, no overnight parking).
• NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking.
• Travel packages, Safari Tents & Yurts sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel.